CHOCOLATE ENROBING MACHINES
The CEM-D model can enrobe two layers at once creating an extra thick chocolate layer or allowing for faster enrobing. It is provided with two curtain boxes, two air-blower systems and two bottoming systems. Perfect for large-scale productions up to 8 m/min operating speeds.
The CEM-S model enrobers are suitable for full, half or bottom-coating of pralines, bars, pastries etc. with chocolate or chocolate compound, and for medium operating speeds of up to approx. 5 m/min. Detachable lower section containing the chocolate service tank, enables rapid changeover and is suitable for all enrobing works.
- Machine widths of 1000 to 1500 mm
- Uniform coating of products
- Hygienic design with stainless steel surfaces for maximum cleanliness and ease of cleaning
- Advanced closed water system
- Slow-running, temperature-neutral chocolate pumps
- Blower operating within a tolerance of only ±1% over the entire width of the machine
- Specially developed stored program control system for maximum ease of operation
A variety of different sprinkling systems to be used on a universal basis and is suitable for nearly all granulated sprinkling materials. The sprinkling material is distributed sparingly via a...