HIGH SPEED WRAPPER
Designed for easy integration on automatic lines, HSW is completely servo-driven and it has been rationalized in order to improve the cost/ performance ratio. Speed up to 700 packs per minute for cold seal operations.
- Fully servo driven. Electronic multi axis control for maximum precision at high speeds.
- Strong painted steel frame, cantilevered construction to ease cleaning operation.
- All parts in contact with the products are in stainless steel AISI 304
- 4 pairs of AISI grade steel fin wheels (including the bevel pair to fold the film) optimized to run also products of small dimensions
- Hinged fin wheels assemblies with pneumatic lock
- Interchangeable crimpers stops in open position
- Straight or Zigzag cutting knives in Cobalt based HSS steel
- Digitally controlled cut-off length.
- Double reel holder with pneumatic chuck provide enhanced film control for tighter packages.
- Mechanical/Automatic film centering system (web guide) to allow correct unwinding of the reel in axis with the longitudinal sealing unit for high quality packaging process
- Automatic film splicing system
- Electronically controlled print registration with +/- correction
- High Pressure Air Reject for: splicing, empty, short product, not cut packs, not registered packs
- Codeprinter bracket and synchronization
- Outfeed product overhead belt/brush
- HMI Color OMRON 10” Touch Screen Operator’s friendly interface on swiveling arm.
- Suitable to run with all types of automatic distribution systems
- İntegrated inline feeding system with vacuum unit - to pace products in the correct position at the insertion of the wrapper’s chain lug – a must – for high capacity productions.