Wafer Waste Grinding Machine
The WGM wafer grinding machine grind the wafer trimmings produced during cutting so that the trimmings can be recycled for cream production.
- Robust stainless steel design meets the hygiene requirements of the food industry.
- Good accessibility for easy cleaning.
- The waste wafers pass through a sieve with a diameter of 5 mm, then grinded down to 120 microns thickness by the powerful grinding blades.
- Container for wafer trimmings - container lid easy to open for manual addition of ingredients. Product is fed manually through a hinged lid, keeping the operator away from the moving parts. The lid has an interlocking safety switch to ensure safe operation.
- Capacity up to about 150 kg/h.